Saturday 2 August 2014

A Visit to Hell/Heaven

When I died I was taken by YAMADOOTS
To a big crowded Reception Hall
With human forms in subtle bodies
And anxious faces moving to and fro.
Many appeared to be colliding
But  they slipped through one  another
Without  hurting,stumbling and falling
Unlike what happens here on earth.

The spectacle was unusual
Seemed both familiar and unfamiliar
Going by the human forms
It was a familiar sight.
But there were no colours
Only a contrast of white shades.
There were two doors in the Hall
One leading to Hell
And the other to Heaven.

Representatives from both the sides
Were seated at their respective doors
With voluminous record files.
The human forms one by one with pale  faces
Presented themselves to the Reception Tables
Manned by representatives
Of both the sides.

In the twinkling of an eye
The relevant records of the human forms
Were consulted and evaluated
And instant allotment of
Either Hell or Heaven was announced.
The human form  was respectfully approached
By the the Reception Staff of the allotted site
And was taken gracefully to the waiting vehicle

The vehicle at the gate of Heaven
Was simple but impressive
But the one at  the gate of Hell
Was luxurious and fragrant,

Soon it was my turn
With my face as pale and anxious as
On  the day of school result
I moved forward to know my fate.
Suddenly the efficiency of decision makers
Dropped and the opposing parties
Looked at each other
With dumb founded faces
There prevailed a strange
Stillness and silence
My heart started missing beats
And my anxiety increased manifold,

My score was evenly balanced
For Hell as well as for Heaven
An unprecedented case
Without any parallel or identical ever before.
The decision makers were
At their wits' end
And could not understand how to resolve the case
Without doing injustice to me

                   (To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment