Sunday 3 August 2014

A Visit to Hell/Heaven ( Part II )


For continuity read Part I

All activity in the Hall
Came to a grinding halt
The waiting human forms
Were drowned in the sea of uncertainty
There were babbling  whispers
Guessing about
The future course of action
Both God and Devil were informed
About the piquant situation
They consulted each other
To resolve the tricky problem
But could not reach a consensus

Neither of my  two claimants
Was ready to relent
And thus lose
A special case of considerable interest
And of high value
To both God and Devil
And to be used as a precedent
For all such cases in future

As time was moving fast
There was danger of crisis
The  human form in subtle body
Could be kept hanging
Only till the availability of gross body
On earth  before cremation or
Burial as the case may be

A few angels were deputed
To be present near my gross body
And be in touch with the
Heavenly authorities above
About moment to moment developments
Regarding arrangements
For my last rites

They had further been directed
To create such circumstances
As would delay the disposal of my body
Till a mutual agreement was reached
Between God & Devil
Regarding ownership of my soul.

I was summoned to
A grand  Hall
An exclusive meeting place
For God and Devil
It was a wonderful occasion for me
To see God  and Devil sharing a podium
And exchanging pleasantries
An unimaginable scene
It was a rare sight

The aides of the two
Briefed their masters and
After prolonged consultations
It was decided
To give me the  option
To choose for myself
Either Hell or Heaven
And convey my decision
In an hour's time
After visiting both Hell & Heaven
And having first hand experience.

( I find it very difficult to choose between
Hell and Heaven after visiting both the places )
To be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment